Thursday 24 February 2011

First assignment,

Well, what we had to do for our first assignment was bring an item to class that 'represents' us.
I decided to sculpt something, since I like things involving art. (drawing, painting, sculpting, whatever.)
There you have it, the hand I sculpted, along with amn eyeball for the hell of it.
and then, we were given a tutorial (by the way, pardon my typing, fingers are kind of stiff, cold as hell, and I am using a sh*t mac keyboard, but it's better than 90's keyboards..)
the tutorial was an image given to us by the teacher, that he took (so I think, if i misinform you, I don't think you'd care) aha, so yeah,
we had to add a background of fishes inside the old tv and such.
check it out:
I then added the hand inside and a fish on the mattress,
yeah yeah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment